ERLANGER, Ky., (Dec. 13, 2012) – Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc. (TEMA) announces the following senior management changes, effective January 1, 2013:
- Millie Marshall has been named senior vice president of manufacturing, manufacturing support, and administration at the West Virginia engine plant. Craig Grucza succeeds her as vice president of human resources at TEMA.
- Nobuhisa Tanakahas been named senior vice president of purchasing and supplier engineering development at TEMA. Robert Young, vice president of purchasing, has received additional responsibilities of the corporate strategy office at Toyota Technical Center in Michigan.
- Akinori Saito has been named senior vice president of production control and logistics control at TEMA. He remains vice president of Operation Management Development Division (OMDD) and president of Toyota Supplier Support Center (TSSC).
- Mike Botkin has been named vice president of production control at TEMA. Steve Brown will succeed him as vice president of logistics control at TEMA.
- John Tinney has been named vice president of production engineering at TEMA.
- Andy Lund has been named chief engineer for Sienna at Toyota Technical Center.
- Kristen Tabar has been named vice president of electronics systems at Toyota Technical Center.
- Susan Elkington and Bob O’Leary have switched responsibilities to vice president of manufacturing and vice president of administration, respectively, at the Indiana plant.
- Fred Volf has been named vice president of manufacturing at plants in Ontario, Canada.
# # #